Grant Forms for Educators
2022-23 GRANT EVALUATIONS DUE BY JUNE 2, 2023 (link below)
ALL 2023-24 GRANT APPLICATIONS DUE BY JUNE 9, 2023
- Classroom grants are allowed up to $500. Grade level, department or building grants are allowed up to $1,500 (entire site or grade level must benefit).
- Priority for grant selection will be given to projects exhibiting a high level of creativity that directly impacts students.
- Non-allowable costs include salaries, stipends, conference attendance, college course work or similar professional development activities, and snack food. Only food used for curriculum is allowed.
- If your request is STEAM related, please fill out an Arts Grant Application (below)
- You may request up to $1,500 for any project.
- Priority for arts endowment funds will be give to projects exhibiting a high level of creativity that directly impact students.
- Unlike regular classroom grants, funds from the arts endowment may contain a request for food or a stipend as a portion of the project.
Grant Evaluation Form
2022-23 school year Grant Evaluations are due by June 2, 2023
A Grant Evaluation is a requirement when receiving a grant from ASEF. We love to read about and see the impact that your projects have on the students of APS. There have been occasions that when sharing your feedback with our donors (pics and videos are so very appreciated) it has resonated with them and they have been encouraged to give MORE to the grant program. Please don't underestimate the importance of this requirement!